Thursday, July 02, 2009 @2:30 PM
Surprise EQUAL Shockin life there's more startling moments as compared to surprises
i always enjoy surprises (of course the pleasant ones!) and today i heard a man telling me the same
this is the part whereby i need help
i can surprise someone, dropping by their workplace making something for them (only when I'm free lah)
but in terms of buying gifts, i seldom do so (other than birthdays)
i guess they have all the things that they wanted as they can buy it their own etc..
hmm.. so I'm in a dilemma when my man told me that he like surprises as well (no wonder he keeps saying I'm 'meow meow' last time
goodness. luckily i have something in mind to work with
but other than gifts, what are the ways to surprise a man?
anyone can provide ideas like -->
10 ways to surprise your man plan or something?
any takers?
Ohgod,
there I go again.