<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 @1:33 PM

Interesting !

1st tekan: undergarments

The guys will have to wear a set of bikini and paper panties painstakingly prepared by QQ. Bikini was made using raffia strings and plastic bowls. They even have “nipples”. Haha. In the room I can hear my JMs comment that the guys got saggy breasts, they are wearing their bra too low.

2nd tekan: welcome drink

My JMs prepared 6 cups of drinks in total and net and his bros must finish all the drinks using yakult straw!!

Drink 1: SOUR

Ingredients: white vinegar + lime juice + green lemon juice + sour plum powder + soda water

Drink 2: SWEET

Ingredients: caramel syrup + honey + jam + pure sugar + soda water

Drink 3: BITTER.

Ingredients: black kopi powder + bitter gourd juice + liang cha + soda water

Drink 4: HOT (in my opinion this is the worst of all the 4 drinks)

Ingredients: garlic juice + ginger juice + tabasco sauce + chilli padi + wasabi + soda water

Drink 5 & 6 (to be drank by net and 1 other brother)

Ingredietns: all the 4 drinks above mixed together

And the drinks are really yucky. How do I know? Cause we have a jie mei consultant, Robert, who personally tasted every single drink, made sure it taste really yucky, before he passed it.

3nd tekan: limbo rock

After the guys have finished their welcome drinks, in order to get into the house, they will have to limbo rock in. and I am so amazed even kiwi managed to limbo rock his way in.

4th tekan: ice mahjong

A set of mahjong tiles are placed in a tub of ice and ice water and net has to picked out a gor tai with using his toes (but in the end he play cheat. He used both his feet to kiap the tiles). I prepared a large basin of ice the day before and left some water in the fridge to freeze the night before. And mummy even add salt to the water so that it will be colder. Haha. In the end, net managed to “kiap” out a 大三圆 sial.

5th tekan: key in whip cream

3 plates of whipped cream were presented to net and his bros, in which the key to my room is on 1 of the plates. The guys have to find the key without using their hands (they have to lick the 3 plates of whip cream to find the key). After licking 1 round in each plate, the guys still cannot find the key. So they drank the whole plate of cream. All 3 plates!! Haha. But still no key!! Why?? Cos the key is underneath the plate!!

6th tekan: 10 commandments

Before net can open the door to my room, he has to read aloud and sign on the 10 commandments, which are as follows:

1. I will do all household chores, which include washing the dishes, mopping the floor, cleaning the toilet, washing and ironing the clothes. I shall not expect my wife to do anything. If she helps, it shall be out of her kind-heartedness. If she doesn’t, thou shall gladly do all of the above without any complaints.

2. I will make fruit juice breakfast for her every morning and cook lunch and dinner for her.

3. I will fully sponsor my wife with a shopping spree every month. My sole responsibility shall be just footing the bill and carrying the shopping bags.

4. My money shall be my wife’s money, and her money is her own money.

5. I will pamper and love my wife and do everything she asks me to do, willingly.

6. I will make the bed every morning.

7. I will bring her to tours once every 3 months. In-bound Singapore tours and Malaysia are not included.

8. I will reward her with a 1-carat Tiffany diamond for every child we have.

9. I will put the toilet seat down.

10. I commit to love her unconditionally, surrender and move towards her with every breath I take.

Net says that is a 卖身 契 . Hahaha.

And with the above tekans, he successfully managed to fetch his bride. : ) he even forgot to take out his “undergarments” when he came into my room, till Ben or Don asked: “why are u still wearing the bra and panty?? “ then he took it off.



These were what i read online from this blog (http://claritee.wordpress.com/2008/05/08/) and she had an very interesting and fun wedding. Not! No friends, i'm not getting married. It's just that tatlee's cousin wedding is just over and it inspired me to look for fun gate crash of others :P


I want to be a jiemei! Friends, faster get married! haha!


Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette