Friday, January 18, 2008 @10:58 PM
j U L Y N ' S R a n t i n gFor god sake! I was critised as BORING the 2nd time by the same lacklustre dude. Thanks for training and testing my patience, but i'm good at it. No thanks!
If you're 10 times clever and sensitive, you'll understand me by now.
You don't even try to know me...
I'm tired by your criticism. Try something else.
Disappointment.
U P G R A D EIt's time to refresh and enrich in the year 2008! I have decided to forgo something stupid i had in mind to intellectual stuff.
I dream and aim to take a double degree in Business and Food Science in 2 years time. Be it USA, Australia or Canada. I'll make my way there to fulfil my dreams. Wish me the luck and $$!
New year resolution? Exercise!
Ohgod,
there I go again.