Sunday, July 22, 2007 @12:38 AM
Though it's not the end of July, but maybe it's time for me to wake myself up...
It's true that he makes me blush, heart beats faster and nervous... But we are not meant to be, or you can say i can't do this...
I don't know what to talk to him, cracking my brains for topics etc is breaking me down. Making the first move isn't right for me...
I enjoys courtship, care and concern from the other half...
Soo...
WAKE UP JULYN!!! Make up your mind!
--------------------------------------
Something joyous!
My elder sis, Jilian, came back to SG from Taiwan! Yay~ She helped me to buy lots of things!
*Excited*
I have 1 big bagful of clothings now! I gave her a total of $700 for my stuff... Am waiting for another bagful of things to be arrived in SG next week! Double YAY!
Hope will get few hundreds back, as the things i have now cost around $380... Will blog about the things i bought later, erm... much later... hah!
No shopping for me this yr!
Ohgod,
there I go again.