Tuesday, July 03, 2007 @10:15 PM
My handphone is quiet these days.
Except recieving calls from some weird ppl. I said wrong number, but the cheena guy keeps calling. Thanks for pissing me off.
Back to WorkI was sitting down watching ah choon scraping my samples for me when he started his "relationship theory". I sat there, nod as i listen then Yanping said she pity me.
She pitied someone who is single keep listening to him about relationship etc. How sweet is he to his gf, how his gf treated him...
Then she said something that shock and amused me. She said that someone is going after me!?! I laugh out loud! How come i don't know if someone is actually going after me? I thought i have secret admirer. Who? Who?
But in the end is not lah... she and her assumptions. Funny girl. Haha...
About the guy she mentioned, i have the thought of it before... but i prefer not to imagine or anticipate something out of the relationship.
There will be disappointment if i anticipate the relationship. So i'll just sit there... observe and well...
Okay i'm slow.
Had a great day at work!
P.S: I'm still waiting for my Herbal Tea!!!
Ohgod,
there I go again.