Sunday, July 29, 2007 @1:28 AM
Damage done by me... 
The shoes were missing from the pic, forgot about it when i was taking the picture.
It's good to have siblings going overseas! ^.^
Thank my elder sis, Jilian for spending extra time selecting the clothes especially for ME! hah! Thanks~
Time to "Dream" . . . o O


I like to note down my thoughts whenever the words flood my mind. It's instant thoughts that inspires me to write... Those instant thoughts that i will forget if unwritten. Hmm... Blame it on the space that my brain allows.
It doesn't happen frequently, so i like the feeling of it. I like inspiration thoughts! :)
Currently...
Am reading the following book now... Cute and humourous contents! Brightens my day Dori~

Today...
Met up with XiaoYan after so long. Had a great chat with her. Time is ticking fast, our meeting seems short. Hope to have a whole day to slack with her!
Suay...
I nearly forgot that i actually know this person until i saw him today. A guy who left the foolish me crying with disappointment a yr ago. Seeing him refreshed my memory, the days i spent with him seems yesterday.
Urgh!
So "heng" to bump into him at PS. I deleted everything related to him from my life but i can't escape from the coincidence.
Faint Hi to him and off we proceed with our conversation with our friend.
SG is so small...
Ohgod,
there I go again.