<body> <body>

Saturday, July 07, 2007 @12:29 AM

Confessions


[ ] I Talk a lot when I get really nervous.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x] I'm afraid of the dark.
[x] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open
[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed
[ ] I am homosexual.
[x] I believe in true love.
[ ] I've ran away from home
[x] I listen to political music, greenday and soad, U2
[ ] I collect comic books

HOW MANY SO FAR? 5

[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[x] I've stayed out all night.
[x] I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret from theworld.
[ ] I watch the news
[ x] I love Disney movies.
[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for blue eyes
[ ] I dont kill bugs

HOW MANY SO FAR? 8

[ ] I've slipped and fell in public
[ ] I love Spam
[ ] I bake well.
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I want a better job
[x] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
[ ] Been on msn drunk
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[ ] I like multiple people

HOW MANY SO FAR? 9

[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I have tried alcohol
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[ ] I have tried a cigarette
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[ ] I have tried a joint.
[ ] I have had a threesome, or groupsex.
[ ] I fantasize about having athreesome.

HOW MANY SO FAR? 12

[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[ ] I have a lot of scars.
[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room
[x] I like chocolate.
[ ] I bite my nails
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[x] Gotten lost in the city.

HOW MANY SO FAR? 15

[ ] Been caught doing something illegal.
[x] Thought of suicide before.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Gone out in public in my pajamas
[x] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a fist fight.
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose
[x] Pushed all the buttons on anelevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts onpurpose

HOW MANY SO FAR? 19

[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stitches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour..
[x] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a car.
[ ] Crashed into a pedestrian.
[ ] Been to germany

HOW MANY SO FAR? 21

[x] Ridden in a taxi
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Injected someone or yourself.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras
[ ] Been to Europe.

HOW MANY SO FAR? 23

[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/oremployee.
[ ] Been married
[ ]Have a list of people youwant to kill.
[ ] Ridden in a car over 400 miles inone day
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[x] Cried in public

HOW MANY SO FAR? 25

[ ] Walked purposely into traffic withyour eyes closed.
[x] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
[x] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[ ] Hate the world.
[ ] Cheated on someone.
[ ] Love dressing in drag.
[ ] Have been caught having sex.
[ ] Popped pills
[ ] Given a compliment to someone but you were infact lying.
[ ]Eaten dog/cat food.


I have 27 confessions made

Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette