Friday, June 29, 2007 @11:26 PM
The whole series of Mr N.o 1 paused. It was because he left Setsco for school.
I'm not able to spot him around at the bus stop, during tea-break, nor during working hours anymore. Felt empty, but not sad nor disappointed.
I had a crush on him, but ain't something serious like starting a long term relationship that i yearn for.
I'm still searching for him... The one and only.
Pondering when he will appear in front of me, waiting for me... Holding my hand and lead me through our lifes...
--------------------------------------------------------
Well, at least i did tried. I stepped out my first move! 1st time in my entire life. Thanks all for your encouragement.
But maybe... Joel and i are not meant to be.
We have different aim in life...
Was intending to send him a mail to confess how i felt for the past few months. Guess i just want my feelings to be known. That's all...
The process was sweeeeet but short.
Thanks for the memories you gave...
Ohgod,
there I go again.