Sunday, June 10, 2007 @12:15 AM
Sorry for the Delay!
These few days i'm busy with my Protein, Dietary Fibre test and Mr Number One.
It's one of the Love at First Sight...
I noticed him walking in and out of my lab. I noticed him eating at the canteen during teabreaks. I noticed him when i was waiting for bus in the morning...
Every moment is so nice and i anticipate in seeing him around in the company ^.^
Can't forget the short moments we had in bus, his smses, his smiles...
I'm
Mesmerized !!! Random pictures took at...Crystal Jade
Junction 8, with my gigantic ramen.

The pics were took on different day btw. hehee!
I miss my friends! Sadly, my boss had gave orders that we have to work OT EVERYDAY for 2 weeks to clear off the sample load.
I wonder if they know that i have been working EVERYDAY, yes including sat and sun for 1 month plus already?
Argh~
I wanna swimmmmmmmmmmmmm ... *float*
Ohgod,
there I go again.