Saturday, April 28, 2007 @5:30 PM
With cobwebs growing, spiders crawling around. My blog looks sooo cold etc.
My tagboard is gone! As it hinder my template, so i removed it to save time. Hope i have the time to put it back. I missed it!
Maybe it's time for me to change it to a better one. Anyone free to help me? Haha... Everyone is busy now.
Peiyu - Few more days to end her Uni exams
Wl - Same old wl with her band, project and in the future, NDP.
Other seems to be missing in my life. Not even a sms.
-----------------------------------
Hope i have the time to go FOSSIL! Thanks to Tanner, i'm going to buy the things i like at
less than 60% !!! That's great! I'm going to search for a nice classic watch that cost around $100. Then i can just $40 for it. Isn't that great?
I'm missing Pulau Ubin and East Coast Park, anybody wanna go just give me a call!!! Time to get some exercise, and my rollerblade is rotting at home.
Love weekends at work. No supervisors! Yeah... can blog, friendster etc...
Hope to meet up with u gals soon. Cyaaa!
Ohgod,
there I go again.