Monday, March 12, 2007 @12:35 AM
Where to begin from?I have just finished a book titled "PS, I Love You" by Cecelia Ahern. It is an absorbing book which interest me to finish the book within days.
Here it goes...
" No one could imagine Holly and Gerry without each other. Until the unthinkable happens. Gerry's death devastates Holly. But as her 30th birthday looms, Gerry comes back to her. He's left her a bundle of notes, gently guiding Holly into her new life without him, each note signed 'PS, I Love You'.
As the notes are gradually opened, and as the year unfolds, Holly is both cheered up and challenged. The man who knows her better than anyone set out to teach her what life goes on. With some help from her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing - and being braver than ever before."
Nonetheless, it add on to my list of favourite authors.
---------------------------------------------
Never ever thinks that you are unlucky or bitter. You may be much more lucky than others! Life still goes on!
I had initiate a chat with Xiangyou. He was a fellow section mate in sp band. Another mate, Jiahao's birthday is around the corner and he invited me to tag along! That's great actually! Although i had only spent a year in sp band with them but I enjoyed every single minute with them despite i quit...
Arghhh... when's wl coming back!?!
Plan to swim at Xiaoyan's house but i have yet to inform/ask her about it. ha... Hope that she's free!