Saturday, March 31, 2007 @5:39 PM
<
Time really passes fast, which left me vague and unconvinced. Totally forgot what i did for the past few days.
*Checked out my dairy.
I been going out for interviews and maybe dinner with my poly mates. What happened which really makes me felt despondent i'll forget it. It makes me to think better and perform well for the next interview.
Went for Setsco 2nd interview. When the person called my house at 11.30am, my elder sis told them that i was SLEEPING. Argh! Was mad at her for not asking who is the person before telling her that i was sleeping!
Then it was DCP class 21 chalet. Was EXpensive for me to sleep there and watch tv. But no doubt, it was just the start of the chalet with few of us. I went early in the morning at 6am.
*Tadah! Here i am now after few hours of sleep.
: D
Actually planned to stay longer till night the next day. But i was simply too tired and the place was uncomfortable for me to sleep in. It's not the tidyness / cleaniness of the place. Maybe it's due to the ghost stories i heard the day before. Not a good timing!
Argh~ I even brought a book, beachmat, clothes. But all dumped in my room to be hanged in the cupboard again.
I look forward for a new week to begin, with more interviews on list and hope more outings with friends!
Good luck for those having exams and those whose exams finished!
hmm... at this rate i'm going. I think i'll be single for the next 5 yrs. Nononooo... maybe FOREVER. Arghhhhhh~
***Yawn
Ohgod,
there I go again.