<body> <body>

Monday, March 19, 2007 @10:29 PM

<

It's time for a LONG entry!!!

Remember that time when i said i queue up for DOnuts? I bet i was NUTS to actually think of queuing up. Look at the length of the queue!!!

And the shop is located at ...
*** Hem! I'll buy it next year. If i ever go overseas, Mr Donut better!
>
<
The Day I Received My Programme Certificate
I waited for the bus, 52, for ages and i thought i will be very late. I was damn rushing for time and woahla! I alighted at the WRONG stop. So in the end i have to walk a bus stop distance in my Heels! I walked like mad and i saw this when i reached...

Only THREE tables were filled la. So we took some pictures to spend time.
About 15 minutes later, woOoo! The place was filled with Japanese Staff and Students from Kanazawa Technical College.
After some performance by sp students to entertain them. I finally got my Cert!


Actually planned to take more pics, but my friends ignored me la. I was "labelled" as Siao Aaaaagain.

>
<
Moved on for Movies!!!

My sisters and i watch "Haunted School". A nice movie, due to it's loud sound effect, with a damn stupid ending.
>
<
Followed By An Interesting Trip Way Home!
I went into a Nokia Theme bus and noticed the difference!

There's a stool that we can find it in pub/club!!! And it's just infront of.... Aaawwwww!!!!

The following Hottie!

There are these cool velvet arm chairs, crouch stools in the bus. Look at my sister! She's the happy one.


But the bad point i want to emphasise is that " DON'T PUT THIS BUS ON SERVICE DURING PEAK HOURS !!! "
We actually had a bad time holding on the the poles (which i think is less than 8 in the bus) in heels! I nearly have a close body contact with a office man!!! I need a guy, but hey, that's too good of you! =)
Actually, the guy beside me isn't bad looking! ***Grinz
>

Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette