Saturday, March 17, 2007 @4:45 PM
<
Everytime i come online, i will go around my friend's blog to find out how are they doing currently. The 1st stop will be PY's, as she's the one whom we are worried. Everytime i went to her blog, it seems to get worse than better. There isn't much thing i can help her.
As a friend of hers, i detest ah fa to the nerve and hope he will disappear into ash! He's the one who's doing these misery to my friend! She lives in his world and that bastard still dare to tell my friend about the girl he's wooing.
What the world has come to be!?!
I seriously bar cancer men as BF out of my life! I didn't believe it when i decided to gave it a try. But hurt myself by cancer men in the end. That's it men!
>
Am reading Janet Evanovich - Stephanie Plum Novel, One For The Money. I was thinking about eating plum as reading the step plum novel. Quite a indulge yah?
<
As i watched Heroes, i hope i'm born with special powers! I really hope i can travel through time and space. I can redo things that i regreted and go back to the past like maybe the 1980s etc. It's so fascinating!!! Anyone to activate my powers??? Arghhh... back to dream!
>
I love SETCO!!! Hope i'll be shortlisted!
Ohgod,
there I go again.