BHBHBH~~~
I shall repeat my entry. Similar but ain't the same on anymore... ***PISSED
Finally i finished my final yr examinations, it seems too sudden for me to accept the fact and i'm a bit lost now. I haven't send any resume.
When i was studying for my exams, i can't help to think about certain things. Actually is thing that is disgraceful. Now is 2007 but it still the same old me. The girl with the same height, still have sensitive nose. The only thing changed is my weight la. It increases after each exams.
During the exam period, there was this movie "Happy Birthday" which led me to think about my future 21st birthday. Still wondering whether to have a birthday bash. Anyone wanna help out with the deco? If i'm having one i'll expect perfect food, location and great crowds. So i have to reconsider. Yah... i also want quality presents!!! hahaa... who don't like to recieve presents? Those who said "It's okay" is just trying to be nice!
I haven't been anywhere after my exams and i think i'll be the first nut case in SG. After my exams i went home to pack my stuff.

It have been a habit for me to pack my lecturer notes and clean the whole study room after each exams. But this time round, i did something additional.
The painting was finished with sweat and tears okay! I was very angry that no one helped out for spring cleaning. It was sooo difficult to do it yourself. Can call me crybaby or whatever, try it yourself and you will experience what i was going through.
I wanna watch movies!!!!! Movie marathon!!! heheh~
Alamak!!! i haven't watch "The Holiday"!!! Anyone have the vcd?!?