<body> <body>

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 @10:27 PM

Time for photos posting!!!


Girls' Out Loud











































































































Again to remind!!! Don't coop at home. Expose yourself and collect more experience. Be young and have fun!!! ^.^

Enjoy yourself for the coming holiday!!!

For PeiYU, "The Heart soon forgets what the eyes sees not". Hope you will feel better as time pass. Believe in Yourself!

-------------------------------------------------------

Christmas ~~~

Christmas is coming!!! yay! But before that, i would like to review my happening year 2006.

Though nothing seems to be heavenly great nor heart wrenching die damn it feelings, but i live it through and feeling great now.

I fall and climb up after each and every small/big experience in my life. I felt the anger, disappointment, loneliness, helplessness and even shame in some of each.
  1. Helpless and swallowing the bitterness in some situation whereby schoolmate(s) assume that i want things to do it my way, left me out etc is something which i ignore. I'm not senile. -.-"
  2. A relationship to forget with him. I felt cheated and stupid. I did something which i regreted. But i won't repeat my mistakes.

Can't rmb others. These are more recent and hope not to be remembered. ^.^


Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette