<body> <body>

Sunday, December 03, 2006 @12:36 AM

One load down
-
Phew~ Managed to survive through my FYP presentation. When classmates asked me how was it. This qns shot my mind and i was thinking for second"s" but i still can't give them a satisfy ans. I bet it's not too bad or good either. The co-examinar finds our design too "Godiva" and fonts too cursive.


-
I met him.

I guess my root for love had withered and died. I think we can make good friends afterall. I didn't even look into his eyes as we chatted. But i did steal a glance of him as we shifted to the bus stop. He had cut his hair short, still as skinny, and ... Hmm... i have this thinking about ... after each relatioship. Oh gosh... the quizbox personality test about the type of boyfriend i'm are looking for is so damn ACCURATE. ***Evil but i still dreamt of attractive prince charming...

I took the Jealousy Test
Jealousy Level: 55%
You are a jealous person but you try not to let it showYou often get very jealous of others but you are successful at controlling your emotions publicly. When you feel that other people are winning things that you deserve, you get very upset, but you won't hurt anybody else by making a scene. Your jealousy is private. You might, for example, cry yourself to sleep at night when you get really jealous of someone.

That's right! I think that this world is fair so i'll get upset when i doesn't recieve the same care and concern or efforts that i gave. But i surrender, as time passed...

Bored and nothing done yet. Waiting to watch movies!!! I'm meeting my attachment company de seniors and supervisor at her home. Wondering what is it about as i was just informed to meet them there next sat. May bring my skates along~ yay!!! at least some gathering is coming up.



Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette