Friday, November 03, 2006 @2:26 PM
Siansation-
This week is like terror, nightmare to me.
Consecutive quizzes, PPR&D presentation and FYP. Nothing sounds good to me. I hasn't have a good night sleep for long. 4 - 6 hours sleep everyday!?! ARGHHH... i'll be having premature aging and weight gain.
-
Suay-
Advance booked computer. I went to the com lab and found that mine was spoilt! Even the com is bullying me. What the!?! The more i won't bow to obtacles, the more obtacles i faced. God is playing cruel joke on my life.
-
Skating-
The only thing that sounds good to me is tomolo! I can finally buy my skates. If later, i doubt i have the enough money to buy. Shall continue my bread eating session. DON"T ever ask me out to spend lots of money. Since i'm so "bei", i decided to go to have my fortune told. Hope he can tell me and improve my situation. Bless me!!!
Ohgod,
there I go again.