Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @11:48 PM
I'm tired...
You will be forgotten to relief my loadIsn't that what u want?Some stuffs happened in school today, but i think it's nothing. It will be over few hrs later. Yay! FYP is dued tomolo!!! We will have lesser things to deal with. It's LESSER, not nothing.
I saw BIG fire and smoke from my parents' room just now. We were hesitating to call the cops as we didn't even know where the fire is from. The fire was so BIG hence we assume someone called.
Still wondering whether to go skating tomolo as its very troublesome to bring my skates to sch then to my medical appt then to ecp. WhoOoo ... Maybe going alone to train up my legs as it's pretty paiseh to skate with huilin when i got tired easily.
Now the fire is still burning... Lasted for half an hour le ba? ha... look out for news tomolo~ !!!
I miss shopping! Christmas is coming... i had yet
- buy my lotion
- get my 2007 diary
- do my reports
- swim!
- do some witchcraft to bless us and cast away bastards
- last but not least... shit
btw WL!!! i wanna learn flute from u. Hope ur flute is still around? hahaa... at least i can learn something new to enrich my life.
Life is dull without enrichment and activities.
So get your arse out from ur sofa and go outdoor!
Ohgod,
there I go again.