Wednesday, November 15, 2006 @4:11 PM
Basically, i was knocked out completely in the past few days or week. (I lost count of how many days had passed.) E-learning week is totally disgusting as i was couped at home for a couple of days doing assignments. If it had been longer, i think i will go bonker.
-
One fine day when wl said she was free to accompany me to ecp. I was thrilled!!! Really fine day, but poor wl had to brisk walked or jog as i skated.
-
LIME flea market was sucky though i was not really there as it rained whole afternoon. I was stucked alone at Taka/Ngee Ann city for few hours at kino and library after my lonely window shopping. Wl popped out and gave me a surprise visit. Really appreaciate it! ^.^
-
Went skating with huilin on sunday. One sunny day. Really SUNNY. i got 2 tone of tann on 2 areas. My hands and arms. Super ugly. But it's not obvious if u are not observant enough. ha~ I'm improving!!! yayy ~ give me some more time! =)
-
today xiaoyan sent me a sms about desmond and the fortune teller. She said that the fortune teller told him that he'll have a gf in lunar sept and now he really have one! The 1st reaction was "haha... so funny!" hahaa... It's amusing and luring me to visit the fortune teller!!! haa... anymore takers? Gotta make appointment one okay!
-
kiss my arse! stupid suay dazes. Ohgod,
there I go again.