Monday, October 09, 2006 @10:23 AM
I think too much?-
At times i really thinks that i'm over consious of the situation that i'm in and yahh, it's good that we take the initiative to clarify it. I am saying this as initially, i thought he minds what i said when we were arguing. Which explains why he didn't sms me after that? But after clarification, it seems that my magnanimous he acts like nothing have previously happened. I'm relieved to see that.
-
And yeah!!! we are going to
Vivocity on wed. But disappointingly, i just heard Onn Ling saying that most of the shops have yet open and the shops there are very high end. SHoppers just sit around. DUH~!!??!! I just hope the lunch and movie trip will turn out well. =)
-
And wl!!! How come u don't like jx? As u guys didn't even talk. Maybe he looks flirt? hahaa... guess so.
-
After much things, actually makes me think more maturely? I didn't actually plan for my future. I have to start planning now and i must learn to be contented with my life. Thanks friends for being with me.
-
LOVE YOU!!! MuacK with lots of saliva!!! hahaa
Ohgod,
there I go again.