Monday, August 28, 2006 @10:26 PM
Just saw wl post on my tagboard. Bet u saw my previous post. I'm in bad shape now. Now i mean 28Aug 10.22pm. Just shouted at my mum. She was the one who kept nagging me to work which was the last thing on my mind. One night, i overheard my parents' conversation which changed my mind. Money Matter.
-
Tomorrow is the day for interview and i have to copy my IC and bank book. I can't find my bankbook and had no idea where is it. There she was there just shrugging off that it isn't with her. She insisted that it's with me. BUT i really have no impression that i have it with me, moreover, i just packed my stuff. No sight of it.
-
I am here forcing myself to work for money and there she was! Throat feeling tight and tears can't help rolling down from my cheeks. Is this what i want? NO! Suddenly i feel that everyone else is far better than me. What's worst than being fat, average IQ and worst - POOR???
-
Pray for the Better ~
Ohgod,
there I go again.