<body> <body>

Saturday, March 04, 2006 @2:51 AM

It was after months that i last read cecilia's blog. It's because i'm afraid. Afraid that it will affect me as i read on. Don't know since when i developed this fear. My self-confidence was badly crash. Friends asked me questions and i answered them wrongly for MOST of the time. I'm guilty, but i swear that i didn't do it purposely. Most of the time i really don't know. Now, most of you may think that i'm someone who don't know but act know kinda ppl. In some situation, i really thought the info i have in mind is correct, but actually its bullshit. Last sem, yingsze asked me a QAAS qns and yup, i answered wrongly. Then, cecilia was discussing the correct ans with onn ling and i heard something. I was on the verge of crying. Next lesson, i couldn't hold my tears and i cried half an hour off ms tan's lesson. That was the roughest patch of my life in sp. I picked up things slowly with shujuan's help and yingsze on my side.
I had wrote a entry about cecilia and i previously, that was an excuse. After reading cecilia's blog about she declares that she hate the current class. I begin to wonder is it because of the strain relationship we had over the few months. I didn't think things will turn out this way and i never knows until it really happened. One day that i suddenly realised that we hasn't talk for days, followed by weeks. Things really can't go back ot the past. We can't treat it as nothing as happened unless we are both willing to chat things over it. i'm vulnerable, vulnerable towards friendship. I can't take blows, or you can say i'm timid. I don't dare to look up to her and ask her why? I didn't know the reason, but guess i'm the black-sheep in her life.
I'm sorry ...
From once best friend to stranger. Life is indeed fragile without care and concern.

To stop my tears from flowing, i have to be a better person.

Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette