Saturday, March 11, 2006 @1:37 AM
I'm attached to Cereal Tech, a manufacturing company which come out with the formulations for bakery stuff. I was joking with my itp mate, syaza that we need not go to UK for our bakery itp. In cereal, i'll be doing QA work which inculdes various test on moisture, salt and acid. Furthermore, we have to bake bread, cakes etc. Multi-taking man !
Today, a quite
unpleasant event happened. I want to ask everybody,
"Honestly, actually how many of you would share an umbrella equally if you and your friend is caught in a heavy rain?"I changed my clothes and preparing myself for the shopping trip later with my sis and friend. It was then raining cats and dogs. My itp (attachment) friend and i reached the front door and stood there for a few minutes. It was raining damn heavy and the bus stop is so FAR away from our company. She took out her umbrella and asked me how, can see that she's quite reluctant to share as she would definately get drenched. "lets get out of here, i think the rain won't stop for quite a while", i said. Initially, i thought i would be half drenched, but actually i can reached the bus stop without her help to be EQUALLY wet.
The bus stop was flooded and there was these unconsiderate drivers who drove pass splashing the rain water on us. I turned back and she was hidding behind a women and sheltering herself and IGNORING me.
hmm .. terrible - terrible. Moreover, she knew that i was going out, and she?
going HOME. Quite PISS me off. (btw, she was drenched below knee area around her shoes.)
Ohgod,
there I go again.