Wednesday, February 01, 2006 @3:37 PM
its was after about 4 to 5 years that my family didn't go back to my mum's family. Only my sisters and i went back there after much persuasion from my god-bro family on the second day of the lunar new year. It was awkward when we first step in, then my god-bro family which is my mum's younger bro, my 4th uncle prompt us to greet them. I was really happy to go back there to celebrate my cny with them. I got to meet my young cousins. The last time i saw them, they were still babies, now they had grown up. Haa ... they can't remember us, but we had a great time playing together.
on the 3rd day of cny, liyi called me. She wanted to watch movie actually, but its a public holi, which means we have to pay $9.50 for a movie. SO i rejected her + i added crazy ...haa .. In the end, 3 of them, liyi, shujuan and yingsze came my house for mahjong. hahaa .. but they went back shortly.
Ohgod,
there I go again.