Saturday, January 28, 2006 @3:18 PM
The Day Before Concert at Esplanade
Feeling dry and sore in my throat as i woke up. Body temperature taken to be 38.6 degrees. Damn it ! ! "*%$%£$" I'm sick. At that point of time, in my mind was that what if i didn't go for friday practice, maybe i will not be as sick as it is now. What if they have the trust in me, maybe i wouldn't be so sick. And the "what if" thing continues as i lie on my bed. I thought about that that night before i fall asleep, because i feel that they dun believe that i'm sick on friday. anyway, its all over and my sick days for the big whole 7 days was over !!! although i still have flu and cough.
Sianz ... as chinese new year is ... tomolo !!!! i can't eat anything as i wish.
Btw have to thank my ex-bandmates from deyi to come for MD concert. Thank peiyu, waileng, luyi, meifen, dustin, kanchia, weiyi, angchun and girlfriend and yingmei !!!!
Ohgod,
there I go again.