Tuesday, November 01, 2005 @2:26 AM
[Sex and the City]
Spending years having relationships and sex (for Samantha) with different man, having ups and downs in life; they finally found the one. Despite having break-ups and fling with the same man, while having their own relationships, both Carrie and Miranda went back to them after all that had happened. They found the one. The one who they truly love and happy while being with them. Miranda living happily with Steve and their baby, Britt. As for Carrie, she is having a hot romance she always wanted with BIG – John.
Even though people have flaws, those who truly love them will accept them as what they are. Young and handsome model Smith stays at her side and supports Samantha throughout her breast cancer days. On the other hand, baldie (I’m sorry, I can’t remember his name) married Charlotte who is unconceivable and Charlotte being a Christian converted to Jewish for him. And… did I mention that Steve had Gastro cancer?
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - You gals have to watch this!
Ohgod,
there I go again.