Saturday, October 22, 2005 @9:35 PM
Situation is not very stable now. Everyone is struggling to survive, struggling very hard. It is only me, the only one who take things for granted. Living in luxury, I’m used to that. Since young, I’m capable of getting what I wanted. Parents are working hard and have hardly any time for us, my sisters and I. They will try to use money to replace the love that we had lost, provided if it is within their ability.
It’s time now that I should do something. Something at least which can help them. A clean and tidy home which is comfortable; an aromatic and delicious dinner on the dining table when they reached home. I guess I am only capable of doing this.
Thinking back, hours ago childish was still talking to my mum about a new Samsung hand phone. A stylish hand phone that comes with stereo fm and good entertainment functions.
Ahh … how am I going to wait for 2 years?
Ohgod,
there I go again.