Thursday, October 20, 2005 @11:27 PM
[ People change ]
Why do people change drastically over years? A sporty, short hair girl who plays with us when we were young; To now, a hip and modern working class who smokes. She definitely fits the bill of a woman living in a modern city. She’s like Carrie in “Sex and the City”. A woman who enjoys her life, job, boyfriend and maybe, sex. We still meet, but once in a blue moon at the corridors. No “hi” nor “hello” nor even an eye-contact.
[ Intimacy Worries ]
I’m reading a book by Zhang XiaoXian. There’s one chapter about: when 2 women falls in love with the same guy, they will be comparing their life forever. Is it true? I don’t think so. But thank goodness, my good friends and I have different taste in guys.
[ Light shone on face ]
How is it felt to be in front of the computer in dark? What kind of people actually did this?
[ If you really can forgive, if you can really forget? ]
Judgmental - we can forgive, but we can’t forget.
Ohgod,
there I go again.