<body> <body>

Friday, October 07, 2005 @1:21 AM

Its all started on a hectic schedule, a few dramas and morning silent. I thought I was considerate enough to be at her side, not disturbing her. She was one of the hard-working gals. Set her goals, know her aims and know what she wants.
It was weeks of quizzes, everyone was exhausted. But, in the main time, some of us make time for TV programs. Spending most of my time chatting about actors and actresses with drama addicts than to her. Everything was alright until one day. One day in school, while waiting for lecturer, I realised that we had not been talking. Was I late? Late to realise it? I started to panic, pondering whether I had done something stupid to irritate her, was there a misunderstanding …
Knowing that me, a blunt and teasing person, would sometime irritates one if I went over the limits. That I actually thought that maybe we could have a break till after the exams were good. Rather that I irks her more as I speak.
Days were close to exams. Lacked of sleep, I was not attentive in classes. Conveyed the meaning of lectures to friends wrongly. Now and then such things happened; she was there to clarify it. But it was in discreet. I was hurt and was angry at myself. I must have born with hypertism! I could not absorb lessons well.
It was on 7th September 2005, in the middle of lesson, the 2nd time of my life that I sobbed hardly. Having fits as I sobbed and waking up the next day with swollen eyes.
Situation remains until, surprisingly, the very last paper; she took the initiative to speak to me. I was taken-aback. But, at the same time, happy. Smiling in my heart.

Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette