Saturday, October 29, 2005 @12:50 AM
***
Getting it right
I woke up this morning and got there. Plucking enough courage to break the shocking news. It was an decision that i had made after discussing with some of my good friends. Going up the stairs to a comfortable area seems a long route. I sat there and told my SL, Joelly my decision. We chat for more than half an hour. Exchanging experiences and she was there comforting me. It was her who really made me to consider about staying till the coming concert.
I was tired about band, but i guess it was because the holiday season. Till this tueday's practise had made me thought of quitting. It was my sound. I dont have the confident to practice for this coming concert, i felt like backing out.
Joelly, my SL and my fellow section mates are really good people and we had a great time together for our last concert, IBM23. What i cant bear to leave the poly band is my section members and music. I enjoyed my time there.
I feels like going back tomolo for sectional. I cant just back out like this. I'm going to stay till the next concert, which is in march 2006. I dont know whether this is a correct decision made, but i'm moving on with it.
Give my moral support gals !!!
Ohgod,
there I go again.