<body> <body>

Sunday, September 04, 2005 @5:36 PM

3rd September 2005

Yesterday, I had a sweet dream. A dream that I wanted to continue and don’t want to wake up forever.
He was the one. The one who looks old and a little bit of an uncle. But he is also every girl’s prince charming, or you can say he’s my prince charming. Someone who is capable, straightforward, humorous and romantic.
But in the reality he is someone who is far and unfamiliar to me, as the one I haven’t met yet.
Regained my attitude as I watched and grew with them, I didn’t regret spending my entire weekend watch “The Paris Lovers”.

- JIA YOU -

P.S: There’s nothing that cannot be done! “Da(4) jia(1) yi(4) qi(3) jia(1) you(2) ba !!”



Ahh .. By the way, what did you gals think of having a relationship in the same class or office? I had long heard that relatives can’t work well together in an office and I had seen real cases happening around me.
But what about a relationship?
I personally think that I won’t fall in love with someone in the same class or office as me.
Don’t ask why, this is my principle.

Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette