<body> <body>

Saturday, May 07, 2005 @12:25 AM

*breath in .. . as i'm walking home from the bus stop ..

hmm .. the air smells nice today .. i reached home about 11.50pm after work .. [ i worked 7 - 11pm shift ]. today .. a customer left her laptop in the cafe .. it cost $3000 .. i saw it on the sofa .. i thought it belongs to my boss .. so i didn't bother to ask about it .. arGH .. so sorry to the lady .. $3000 taptop with all the doc. inside ...

i have some heart-wrenching stories to share with you .. it was sent by shirley .. about the story of leaf, tree and wind .. but i'll post them one by one ..


Leave

During Pre-U days, I like to collect leaves. Why? Because I felt that for a leaf to leave the tree she has been relying on for so long it takes a lot of courage.

During the 3 years of Pre-U I was on very close terms with a guy. Not BF-GF relationship kind but as buddy kind. But when he had his 1st girlfriend, I learnt a feeling I never should have learnt - Jealousy. The sourness in the heart can't be describe by using a lemon. It's like 100 rotten sour lemon. Sourness to the extreme limit.

They were only together for 2 mths. When they broke up, I hide my strong sense of happiness. But after a mth, he got together with another gal. I like him & I know he likes me...

But why won't he tell me? Since he love me why he doesn't want to make the first move? Whenever he had a new girlfriend, my heart would hurt. Time after time, my heart was hurt. I begin to suspect that this is a one sided love. If he don't like he, why does he treat me so well. It's beyond what you will normally do for a normal friend...

Liking a person is very heart wrenching. I can know his likes, his habits. But his feelings towards me I can never figure out. You can't expect me a gal to ask him right? Maybe I'm just stupid to wait. Despite that, I still want to be by his side. Care for him, accompany him, love him...

Hoping that one fine day, he will come & love me. It's like waiting for his phone call every night, wanting him to send me sms. I know that no matter how busy he is, he will make time for me. Because of this, I waited for him. The 3 years were the hardest to go through & I really want to give up.

Sometimes, I wonder should I continue waiting. The pain and hurt, the dilemma accompanies me for 3 years. Till the end of my 3rd year, a 2nd year junior begins to go after me. Everyday he pursuit me relentlessly. From outright rejection to a point in time when I felt that I'm willing to let him have a small footing in my heart. He's like a warm & gentle wind, trying to blow a leaf away from the tree.

In the end, I realized that I didn't want to give this wind a small footing in my heart. I know this wind will bring this badly battered leave far away & better land. Finally I left tree, but the tree only smile & didn't ask me to stay.

Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay?

Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette