<body> <body>

Friday, April 08, 2005 @7:34 PM

Hehehee .. don’t know why these few days .. I keep having crazy thoughts in my mind .. think its because I had watched too many Taiwan idol drama [ Qiang Wei, The Rose ] during the exam period … it’s a nice drama by Elle, huang Zhiwei, zheng yuan chang and a top Taiwan model .. haa .. I forgot her name .. a funny and touching drama ..

Planning what to do with my friends during the 5 days 4 night chalet period .. ah huh ! hahaa .. but .. I don’t even know whether I can go for 5 days .. yet I’m planning .. yahz .. I admit I think quite a lot during exams period .. because I got nothing to do except studying .. without music … [ quiet ] … with my thoughts roaming about .. haa .. and I planned stupid things .. hahaa .. [ highly confidential ] .. ha !

Really wants to run with ah juan at Mac Ritche early in the morning .. imagine running in the reservoir .. breathing in the fresh air … ahhh .. that’s nice !! I enjoy the smell of the nature … beach … rain .. everything .. but I got to buy a pair of good sports shoe first !

I found out a really good entertainment program during this period … its Entertainment 100% .. shown on ch U every weekdays at 5pm .. kinda attracted to the way they present the show ..

I didn’t really study MIP … hmMm .. is it call studying when I read my notes while watching tv .. ?? hahaa .. really no mood for mip … I wonder why … no motivation .. determination .. can anyone motivate me ??

Just now I called ah juan … ha ! to check whether she got study or not … [ is it funny that actually I’m not studying .. yet I call someone to ask them to study ?? ] but she didn’t pick up the phone .. don’t know whether she’s sleeping or working … but definitely not studying .. gotta push her to study .. someone with good brain is not using it well … arGH .. study !!!!

Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette