<body> <body>

Thursday, March 31, 2005 @7:25 PM

Blogger server been down for days …


26th March [ Easter Day ]

Sneaked out today with [ JO ] and [ Dust ] to PS today. Actually we were purposed to watch “The Eye 10“, but we ended shopping. It’s because the tickets were selling fast and long queues. Sales everywhere, but I’m not interested in anything except rollerblades. I checked the price of it at Carrafour PS. [ $243 ] for a nice pair of nike rollerblades. There’s cheaper ones, but it’s without brakes.

- reconsider -


30th March

Heard from Shirley that both Cecilia and her had a bad day today. Cecilia had lost her phone while Shirley had lost her stack of neo-prints.
HmMm .. lots of memories within in …
It’s over… don’t brooded over it... there’s a Chinese phrase [ po cai dang zhai ]… maybe it helps you in another way?
Shirley recommended [ Swing Girls ]. It’s a Japanese Comedy about a group of high-school girls forming a stage band. Seems interesting …
Wow... lots of movies to watch !!


31st March

Today there was this two British brothers sitting in front of me in 74 bus.
Both have beautiful eyes.
I noticed that both of them bite their nails.
From psychological view, biting nails shows that one has determination, will learn from their mistakes and succeed.
But it’s still unhygienic to bite your nails.

It’s a mistake to study in school. I slept for hours when I reached home. It was really tiring.
My daily life remains the same. No much difference compared to few weeks ago. I still watch television programs, play games, online chatting, blog and window shop.

This [ Sat ], I think I will go back to Deyiband to see how’s the alumni like. I wonder whether I can back out if I can’t handle it …?

==================================

I feel something missing without [ you ]

Ohgod,
there I go again.

j U L Y N

18/06/1987
Moment of thoughts.
Living my life as though a Movie

LINKS

Adeline
AngChun
Banana-House
Bearyisa
camemberu
Dawn
Denise
DestructiveSELF
DORI
Eddy
FashionCRAZE
Jaf
Jaslyn
Jane
JiaFA
Jilian
JingSI
dKiss
MeiHui
MeiShan
PeiYu
Shalyn
Shirley
trintyknots
WaiLeng
Wendy
WeiJian
Zhengxinyi


& ARCHIVES

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010


TAGBOARD.



& CREDITS

designer : sylvia
fonts : dafont
image : deviantart
base code: jeanette